Now accepting school year ’17-’18 applications!
How to apply:
1) Print and fill out the Juneau School District’s Optional Program Placement Application.
2) Submit it by any of the following means:
• Scan as a PDF and email it to Sally Hand: email@example.com
• Drop it off with Sally Hand in the JSD Administrative Services Office located at: 1208 Glacier Avenue, Juneau, AK 99801
• Mail it to: Administrative Services, 10014 Crazy Horse Drive, Juneau AK 99801
If you have any questions: Contact JCCS (907) 796-5699.
JCCS is an optional public school in the Juneau School District. There is no tuition to attend. We’re part of the district-wide bussing service, free/reduced lunch/breakfast, and provide an exemplary academic program.
Starting on March 1st of each year, applicants to JCCS are held by the district until April 29th after which a random lottery is held. For more information read the Placement Procedures for Optional Programs.